In 1935 the Red Army of Soviet Russian introduced a new line of uniforms for soldiers, which included the emergence of the Pilotka Side Cap.
They were used throughout the Great Patriotic War, WW2, with the coloured piping on previous caps discarded in favour of a simpler wartime design. These fantastic reproductions are made by Schuster, one of the finest manufacturers of Russian Uniforms and Militaria anywhere. The caps are made from a tightly woven dark green wool, and are available in a range of sizes. The side cap has purple piping and a purple backing to the cap badge. The cap badge itself is of a very high quality, it is made from metal and has an enamelled front with two prongs on the reverse for attaching to the cap. The pilotka side cap has a smart brown leather internal headband.
Top quality side cap from uniform specialists Schuster, perfect for WW2 Russian re-enactors and collectors.
- Upload an Image
Upload images for this product