Promotional Terms & Conditions
July Camping 10% Off Sale
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
- These Promotional offers are open to all Epic Militaria website customers except employees and their families of Epic Militaria Ltd, and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- The promotion will run from 10:00 (BST) Tuesday 11th July 2023 to 23:59 (BST) Monday 31st July 2023.
- This promotion offers 10% off selected items via website orders only. In the event of any uncertainty, the promoter reserves the right to review any products purchased and whether it is deemed part of the offer. Their decision is final and will be treated on a case-by-case basis in the event of any consumer queries.
- The 10% discount will already be applied and the new offer price shown at the point of sale.
- Any returned items will be reviewed in line with The Promoter’s return policy here. If a refund is due, then the refund will total the price paid for the product at the time of purchase.
- By participating in these promotions, customers agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend these promotions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any applicants or third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right to review any orders and/or claims.
- Participants of the promotions agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any application, by any participant, who is found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or who acts in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any orders that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of this promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
Unfortunately there are no active promotions at this time.