WW2 German Silver Rings
In this section you will find our range of Third Reich silver rings, hand crafted to original designs. Our range covers the Waffen SS rings, SA ring, Luftwaffe pilot rings and Fallschirmjager rings, as worn by Officers and soldiers serving in the German Armed forces in WW2.
Update January 2020 - Unforunately, due to ill health, the jeweller who makes these rings for us has had to stop production. For the foreseeable future, we are only selling the rings that we have in-stock. If we do have stock of the the ring you require but not the correct size, in some instances we can increase smaller ring sizes. Please contact our sales office for further details.
There are limited sizes available, a ring can be stretched (1 to 2 sizes bigger) if required.
If there is a specific design you are after that is not shown below then please let us know, we will try our best to help. Please note most rings can be altered slightly by your local jeweller for an exact fit.
All of our rings are made from Sterling Silver.
- SS Honour RingOut of stock
- SS Totenkopf and Wreath RingOut of stock
- SS Meine Ehre Heisst Treue RingOut of stock
- WW2 German Army Eagle RingOut of stock
- SS Runes with Oakleaves RingOut of stock
- LAH RingFrom £55.95In stock
- Grossdeutschland RingFrom £55.95In stock
- LSSAH Panzer RingFrom £55.95In stock
- Fallschirmjager Officer RingFrom £57.95In stock
- German Army Combat RingFrom £57.95In stock
- Fallschirmjager RingFrom £57.95In stock
- SS Runes RingFrom £49.95In stock
- Silver Luftwaffe RingFrom £53.95In stock
- German SA Silver RingFrom £49.95In stock