EM Tunic Eagles
In this section you will find our range of WW2 German Army Tunic Eagles as worn by Heer soldiers of the Wehrmacht.
In World War 2, German soldiers wore the tunic eagles on the right breast above the pocket. There were many types of breast eagles are listed, on different colour backgrounds, depending on the period, unit and field of combat.
- Army Tunic Eagle Field GreyUS$4.98In stock
- Army Tunic Eagle Dark GreenUS$4.98In stock
- Army Panzer Eagle BlackUS$4.98In stock
- Army Afrika Korps EagleUS$4.98In stock
- Early War EM Heer Tunic Eagle - Dark Green BackingUS$6.24In stock
- Early War EM Heer Panzer Tunic EagleUS$6.24In stock
- Army Afrika Korps Bevo Tunic EagleUS$6.24In stock
- Army Panzer Bevo Tunic EagleUS$6.24In stock
- Army Panzer Tunic EagleUS$6.24In stock
- Army Bevo Tunic Eagle - Dark GreenUS$6.24Out of stock
- Army Bevo Tunic Eagle - Field GreyUS$6.24In stock