WW2 German Silver Rings
In this section you will find our range of Third Reich silver rings, hand crafted to original designs. Our range covers the Waffen SS rings, SA ring, Luftwaffe pilot rings and Fallschirmjager rings, as worn by Officers and soldiers serving in the German Armed forces in WW2.
We have loads of stylish designs to choose from in sizes K to Z+4. In the instance we do not have your size in stock, there may be a small delay of up to 3-4 weeks whilst we get your ring made for you.
Update July 2019 - Due to unforeseen circumstances, production of our made to order rings is currently experiencing delays which could be in the region of an additional, 6-8 weeks. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and please bear with us at this time.
If there is a specific design you are after that is not shown below then please let us know, we will try our best to help. Please note most rings can be altered slightly by your local jeweller for an exact fit.
All of our rings are made from Sterling Silver.
- SS Honour RingOut of stock
- SS Totenkopf and Wreath RingOut of stock
- SS Meine Ehre Heisst Treue RingFrom £49.95In stock
- WW2 German Army Eagle RingFrom £49.95In stock
- SS Runes with Oakleaves RingOut of stock
- LAH RingFrom £55.95In stock
- Grossdeutschland RingFrom £55.95In stock
- LSSAH Panzer RingFrom £55.95In stock
- Fallschirmjager Officer RingFrom £57.95In stock
- German Army Combat RingFrom £57.95In stock
- Fallschirmjager RingFrom £57.95In stock
- SS Runes RingFrom £49.95In stock
- Silver Luftwaffe RingFrom £53.95In stock
- German SA Silver RingFrom £49.95In stock