Pair of reproduction WW2 British 1st Armoured Guards Division patches (A pair for left and right arms).
The Guards Armoured Division was formed in 1941 from elements of the Guards units. The Division first saw combat in June 1944 during the invasion of Normandy. The Division fought against German heavy tanks and were the first Allied unit to take out a Tiger II (by ramming it). The division went on to fight into the Netherlands and Germany. After the war the Division was reverted back to an Infantry division.
An embroidered eye within a red shield on a blue wool background.
The patch measures approximately 6 cm tall and 5 cm wide.
- Upload an Image
Upload images for this product