Albert Kesselring Uniform - TV Used
A one-off uniform set for Albert Kesselring which includes Tunic, Jodhpurs, Belt, Cap and Insignia.
Born in 1885, Albert Kesselring was a member of the German military in both World Wars, spending the Second as a Feldmarschall of the Luftwaffe.
Uniform set includes:
- Luftwaffe DAK Tropical Tunic (40 inch)
- Luftwaffe DAK Tropical Trousers (Medium 33-34 inch)
- Brown Army Officer Belt with Claw Buckle (30-34 inch, 100cm)
- Luftwaffe Generals Gold Metal Tunic Eagle
- Waffen-SS General Shoulder Boards
- Tropical LW/SS Officers M43 Cap (59cm)
- Luftwaffe Officer Tropical Cap Eagle
- Bullion Cap Cockade - Tan - Large
- Iron Cross 1st Class - Antique
- Metal Luftwaffe Pilot Badge
Some pieces of the insignia may come unattached to the uniform. On set quite a few uniforms and pieces of insignia we're repurposed for other roles, hence some of the uniforms will have very loosely stitched or unattached badges. For the same reason, some of the insignia combinations may be a little unorthodox, but we have tons of insignia available on the website to add to your order so you can work towards the uniform set you've been after!
A fantastic uniform set for collectors or re-enactors.
Delivery & Returns
Postage and Packaging costs are mostly based on the weight of order and will be calculated during the checkout process. You will be informed of the full cost before you are asked for payment.
We endevour to be as accurate as possible, but all weights and costs are estimates and subject to change. For further information on shipping rates to your country, please see our prices for your location
Postage when returning an item is at the customer's expense, but postage for the replacement or exchange (if selected) will be covered by us.